Ответить
auditor

CONFIDENTIAL SHSBC TAPE LECTURE LEVEL VII

Сообщение auditor »

Online auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html

CONFIDENTIAL SHSBC TAPE LECTURE

LEVEL VII

SH Spec-52 renumbered 415, 23 Feb 65, Level VII <confidential>

Thank you. Thanks a lot. I thank you. Appreciated, appreciated. Nobody did that in Spain, although when we left, when we left, you would have thought we, the whole foundation of the area we'd been living in had been pulled out from under, the people turning out to see us and say goodbye, and tears in their eyes and all very wild. And I see I've been gone quite a while - what's the date?

Audience: the 23rd

The 23rd of February, the 23rd of February. That's right.

Mary Sue looks younger and, and you didn't really know, but she's the shortest-eared burro in the world.

Audience: we didn't hear that.

It's the shortest-eared burro in the world. Time you've carried the huge bags of photographic equipment over hill and dale. John Lawrence offered to go down and, and carry my photographic equipment for me and so forth, over the hill and dale, and I said, "Oh no, John," I said, "This is, this is mainly a matter of putting my foot on a rail and sleeping it all away, don't you see? And I'm not going to be very ambitious and so forth." Well, as soon as I got down there, I got ambitious. And there was nobody around but Mary Sue, and she gainly started packing all sorts of baggage over her shoulder. And I kept noticing that the, kept noticing that the burros, you know, that the Spaniards use down there and so on, they were really recalcitrant, so she started getting recalcitrant. She, you know, she wouldn't climb over a pile of rocks or something like that. So I started calling her a burro, and then I noticed, oddly enough, that she was the shortest-eared burro in the whole world.

She did very fine. The only thing that she did wrong, she did something wrong while she was gone, and that is to say she petted a cactus. Now the, the Spaniards do something weird, they pull the spines, they use the cactus for decoration, they pull all the spines out with a pair of tweezers. Pretty wild, you know, who'd ever think of doing that? And so, she saw one of these cactus, and she was going around looking at a lot of them, and she didn't realize they hadn't gotten the LITTLE spines apparently. So ever since, every few days, why, we'd pull another cactus splinter out of her hand. Little tiny things.

But otherwise, we had a good time and everything is fine. And it was cold in Spain, cool in Las Palmas. And there is no winter vacation area over on the European side, North of, I think, Liberia or something like that. And you have to go quite a while but, quite a ways, but anyway, they're getting faster and faster aircraft and I'm very, very close to not needing any aircraft anyway. Symptoms of this are turning up. Well, we had a good time and mainly I got a good long distance look at everything. I did quite a bit of research and I cracked Level VII. I haven't RUN Level VII, I haven't finished Level VI by an awful long ways. But all of a sudden, one fine day toward the end of vacation, actually it was on the boat coming home, and I was sitting there and I took a look and all of a sudden, realized that although I hadn't run VI, I found out there was something over there, and what was that, and suddenly realized I was looking at Level VII. And you talk about being right, my god, how right can you get?

Level VII, of course, is the 8 Dynamics. And we're right back at the beginning. It's the 8 Dynamics, and you run them out, and that's Level VII. And it isn't experiential track and it's not very hard to do. In fact, it's so easy to do that I'm having a hard time not doing it. I know I've got to finish Level VI, and when I discovered it and so forth, plus my stomach, too - too much, don't you see, I mean, it's like a little boy and he's been wishing for a lollipop, you know, and somebody gives you an ice-cream factory. And you're stomach goes, you're stomach turns cold as ice, you see, and somatics chasing all over the body and me and so forth, while I was looking at this stuff. You know, it's just, just, but that's me, you know, to try to climb that escalator vertical. And it's right there. And oddly enough, there isn't anything more to find out about it. I got it all taped, I got its patterns and actions and everything else. It only took me about 45 minutes, when I'd finally seen it, to see the whole thing. And it's not very complicated and you probably could run out Level VII, I don't know, in two or three sessions.

But, you see, to make myself more, more, more clear, there's the ancient question of "Are we one or are we individuals?" Well, I told you, someday we'd have to solve that, so that's solved. And what's this stuff? ((pounding on podium)) Well, you see, there isn't anything much beyond this because then I found out that you don't really have to destroy the MEST universe to get out of it. It's an INDIVIDUAL proposition. It appears to be a collective proposition but it's not, it's an individual proposition. And you can go ahead of it in time, back of it in time, you can go out of it, it can still be there, you don't have to destroy it - you don't have to destroy it for everybody. That was one of the things I was a little bit worried about, oddly enough. If I ran out the MEST universe, would it still be here for anybody else? Seemed to me to be a bit of an overt. And you can run out the MEST universe and it's still there for other people. You don't have to be in it and you don't have to NOT be in it, you know? But that's Level VII. And so, the vacation wound up in a, in a very high-peak win, in spite of it being cold and so forth.

But one, one, about the only thing that really happened that was of very great interest is I found that psychologists were wrong again. And although that isn't news, it's interesting to find a point. I've been told by them that animals don't commit suicide and I've even thought myself that animals didn't commit suicide, and that's not true. I ran across an animal that committed suicide and he was a bear, a big Alaskan brown bear, that they had in a zoo down in Las Palmas. And the way this zoo got started is of some interest. Columbus shoved off from Spain to discover the New World and his first stop was the Canary Islands, which had already been conquered by Spain about a century or so before, or less than that. And he stopped off and spent a bit of time and then, of course, after he discovered America, why, he called in at the Canary Islands again. And before he got back to Spain, at one of his, his way stop was the Canary Islands, so actually, he got to the Canary Islands before he got back to Spain. Well, the Canary Islands are very "aufey" - savvy, to go French on you, the kids are studying it so I have to - the Canary Islands are very knowing on the subject and very up to snuff on the subject of the discovery of the New World. And they probably know more about it than they do in Spain. And the natives down there still sell models of Columbus's various ships, you know, all these things die out slowly, they still carve and sell these little wooden models, it's the Nina and Pinta and Santa Maria. Anyway, there's a museum down there, there's Columbus House and so forth, "Columbus slept here" - actually, that's what they tell you - and a lot of his relics. And when he came back from the New World, well, of course he gave them some Cheerios and so forth, and apparently started them a zoo.

And the zoo has been going on ever since, but not the same animals. And one of these animals in the zoo, there's a pair of them and actually, one additional one in some other cage, but a pair of, of Kodiak bears, of a smaller edition, and the Spaniards didn't know that bears hibernate. Although the Kodiak doesn't do too much hibernation, he nevertheless is a hibernating animal, a bear is, and they wouldn't let this old bear go to sleep, but kept turning him out to do his stuff for the visitors. Typical Spanish treatment of animals, you know, they're very rough on animals. And they kept turning this bear out and they're ripping him out of the cement cave that he would get curled up in and he'd finally gotten very sick. And the temperature down there was running, daytime and so forth, about 60, 65 and so forth, and it's very cold to the Spaniards, so he considered the bear was getting sick because it was "cold" weather. Well, naturally, this bear, probably before he saw the zoo, and his breed and so forth would consider 40 like London considers "a sweltering 77 in London today." I mean, that is a headline, a serious headline. But he'd consider 40 degrees a "sweltering 40 degrees," you see? And they kept turning him out and he got sick, and he started to protest on the basis of getting very sick and he was a VERY sick bear, one of the sickest bears I've ever seen. He'd go into shivers and ice cold and his legs wouldn't hold him up and he'd get frozen in one spot, don't you see, and then all of a sudden, why, he'd get red hot and start panting and so forth. And he had fever and chills the like of which I never saw, and he was weak as a cat. The other bear in the cave was, of course, stark staring stir-crazy and she'd attack him all the time., and life was just to grim. And he was about the least climbing bear that anybody ever, that breed doesn't climb anyhow. And that iron cage came up to the top and met in the middle, very high and very difficult to do anything with, a monkey would have had a hard time climbing it. And that bear, a few days later, climbed up to the top of the cage, all god-knows-how-many pounds of him, in this horrible state of not being able to walk, he climbs up to the top of the cage, gets to the total top crown of the cage, and drops on the cement. That was the end of the bear. The most forthright case of suicide I think I ever saw in my life. So apparently, animals DO commit suicide, because HE sure did. Only one of the few interesting stories we ran across.

Of course, one runs across lots of interesting stories, but this, we, we saw the bear and we knew the bear and it happened while we were right there. Fantastic situation.

Well, I see I've been gone an awful long time because this student list goes pretty long and some of you have been here for quite a while, and so it will seem strange to you to be introduced at this particular moment. Nevertheless, I am going to introduce you one by one. Stand up and take a bow Ron Pook. Cal Rigney. Val Rigney. Constance Flemming. Joe Gains. Peter Rost. Wally Pallas. And Barbara Poole, to whom I owe a considerable favor. She, she acted as another burro. Thank you, Barbara. Dorothy Knight. Laura Printer. Roger Throw. David Hollywell. And Nan Beardsley.

And Arthur Francis. And last but not least, a retread, Leon Bosworth. Well, I see in, in calling that role, most of you, most of you newcomers are in very good shape and everything is cheerful, and some of the others have some overts, so I will be watching that. Now on, on the basis of I don't want to have missed a withhold, so I call to your attention the fact that I have already announced it so I haven't missed it. Alright. Well, I'm very glad to see you here. And I'm glad to see the rest of you and I'm glad to see that you're getting along the line.

I noticed there's been a few separations, but you should be having a ball. I noticed you had an alter-is in one of the processes, you were doing some listing you shouldn't have been doing on Level VI. Yeah, there was some listing going on that shouldn't have been done and it was slowing down your tone arm action, but that's all straight. And then you've got, you've got a wide-open road on that particular level because right now, I'm, I'm just putting up the, putting up the rack of GPMs. But let me give you a little comment here, just as we, as we go in passing here, R6EW and so forth is not about to fade from view. Let me call to your attention that when you bring a student in onto R6, he is for the first time on solo audit.

It's going to take him some time to get used to that, to run a meter. And about that time, he learns why a meter works and he learns all sorts of things about auditing, which is quite remarkable. It's a very educational action for him to undertake. In addition to that, he does several other things in that he finds out why he has been operating the way he has been operating and so forth, and he gets himself pretty well settled down.

Now, at that point, if he cannot get tone arm action with R6EW, he has no business at the level in his auditing. He's back there, he's unable to talk to the auditor, don't you see, and he's got too many worries about his PTPs and he's got this and he's got hidden standards. And he's got the Book of Case Remedies, and he has no business at the level. So at that moment, if it's too grim and too gruesome, he can be taken off and jumped through the Book of Case Remedies and put in some kind of condition and run from the bottom up till he's back up there case-wise. You see, you can run any process on him, there is no process that is barred out. Just because he's been on R6EW does not spoil ANY lower level process, you see, you can run any of them. Now therefore, it gives us, it's very important that we have this, it gives us this breathing spell because the truth of it is if you ran him into actual GPMs, they would run just enough to get him into the channel of the GPMs and start him down the line. And it would go just enough to get him completely smeared in and after that, you couldn't run anything on him that had words [endwords] in it. In other words, it'd be a near thing. He could be fished out of this, but it would have to be very delicately done. In other words, he's gone in over his head and as a PC, he's wandering around in a lost state somewhere in the reactive bank, don't you see, and now to pull him out of this with some junior process becomes a very difficult thing.

That is what is wrong with R6 and that is R6, the biggest problem, and that is why R6 is only being taught at St. Hill, you see, because when this sort of thing happens, it's quite catastrophic. Well, that WAS happening here for a while and I always run a very heavy pilot, right where I can straighten it out right up close, before I let any dynamite package like this go OUT very far. And it's, that's why it's only being taught at St. Hill. It is solved now, however. It is an intricate level and it can get so much good that we just know very well somebody, if it was released to broadly, who, who should be being trained at Level O, don't you see, why, somebody would be ambitiously for a quick buck or something like that, trying to audit or train him at Level VI. We already have an example of somebody who's running a group someplace or other, and he, he had them all on Level VI, you know, of what he thought was Level VI, and we had another thing of a guy bringing somebody on and audit him for a short time and, and then a perfectly green PC, turning him loose with an e-meter to run Level VI on himself. Well of course the guy just had one long parade of catastrophes. I don't know that anybody DIED as a result of it, but it could easily have happened.

So anyway the, this was an important, this was an important step, to find some way to put somebody into Level VI and get him accustomed to solo audit, and find out whether or not he could take it, without actually getting him into the middle of the reactive bank so that he couldn't be rescued.

And that process is R6EW, so you're going to see that around for a long time. And that is your bridge process. It's quite an amusing process in that you have cognitions like mad, but you finally get up to a point, when you run through R6EW-S in sixes and when you start getting the track plotted out - I got, I got the bulk of the track all, all in sequence. What, what will happen is, I'll tell you now the course of action, you, you get to a point finally where you, where you don't have to audit it to find out what it, it is. See? I mean, you get loose enough on the thing. I was very interested, not an hour ago, I felt cold, you know, and I was just hurrying around trying to get some things done and I just felt cold, and I was wondering why I felt cold. And I, I just took a look and there were about sixteen end-words lying on it. And I said, "Well, what do you know? That's an awful lot of end- words." I didn't bother to go over them, don't you see, I just whhhhwhhhwhh, look at that mess, you know, not even auditing, you know, "I-feel-cold, wonder-what's-wrong, oh-well, look-at-that-mess-of-end-words, you-know, whhwhhh, so on. It's those sixteen end-words." And I didn't think anything more about it, it went on for another minute or so and I said, "Wow! I've been trying to solve the problem of, one of these end-words, another end-word entirely, on which all the remaining sixteen were serving as locks. In other words, GPMs operating as locks on GPMs, which is pretty interesting.

Anyway, from that one could extrapolate rather easily that when a, a poor condition, let's say you didn't run out the bank, see, when a, when you found yourself in a poor condition if you went on a, with an elementary process like R6EW, carried it up to R6EW-S, carried it up to R6EW-P, you would very shortly find yourself in a position where it would be by inspection of the same nature as, "Boy, I got a problem." You're suddenly, you know, you have a problem, you just know you've got a problem You're car won't start so you know you have a problem. Well, you don't consider that auditing, where your bank becomes sufficiently confrontable and you're up to a point of where it is no more worry than this. And it's a little bit weird to me, to look back at, at a year ago when I could collide cross-wise with a couple of GPMs that were, get them wrong or something like this, and practically get the top of my head torn off or come down with a high fever or something of this sort, you know, of absolute catastrophe. You see now, that compares with, with, "Hmm, stomach feels cold, oh, I, hmhmhmhm that's about sixteen, about sixteen end-words have gotten piled up there, what do you know," and go on doing what I'm doing. "Oh well, they're all serving as locks on any there, well what do you know," and go on with what I'm doing but not feeling cold. That's a bit of a different look, isn't it?

Because originally, it was a basis of, "We better not fool with that because that's too close a lock on a GPM." See? So your confront on these things comes right on up and the extrapolated, that is the, the predicted course of action or the predicted change of condition and so forth, does take place.

These things become more and more confrontable, you're more and more able to handle, and you get up to a point of where they're not worrying you. They're not worrying you to the degree that you look through and see the other side of the fence, you know, and so these, these... One, the condition is attainable of that, and the end product of OT is attainable, that becomes quite obvious on a practical basis. And the other thing is, weirdly enough, is attainable with the processes you've got in R6EW, R6EW-S and R6EW-P, regardless of running them, running the whole GPM. See, that's the other predicted condition. In other words, you can get to a point where, you get to a point where the bank is so thin, it's just blowing. I mean, inspection blows it. Not inspection of it is, is it the right word and does it fit in the right place, but you just notice it and it blows, don't you understand, I mean, the thing has got that much, it's that weakened in command value. The command value has become so weak as far as you're concerned that it can't concern you and it's aberrative value, of course, is proportionately weak.

And in addition to that, why, it's ability to do anything to you physically is proportionately weakened. I mean, you're becoming, you're becoming cause over a thing which before you were the total effect of. You see that happening while you’re running R6EW, R6EW-S and so on. Very improbable that you will ever really have to run, or future auditors in training and so forth, will have to run R6EW-S or R6EW-P, because what we'll do is we'll find out if the guy's all right at the R6EW, you see, can he make it go and can he solo audit and is he OK, and then we'll just start opening up sections of the cabinet and show him the plot from the top down, all very accurately done.

Because the probability, by the way, of his colliding with the accurate plot is so negligible as to be neglectable. That's a weird thing to say, isn't it, but it's true. See, I've had people giving me what they thought the plot was here for about a year, and they're pretty wrong. You probably could attain all this, however, by running if you ran it long enough - this is a long route, R6EW, R6EW-S, R6EW-P - you probably could attain the final blowing of the bank. But that's a long route, you see, now you're looking at a couple of years of auditing or something like that, if you're going at it.

Not very intensive auditing, a couple of years of the kind of auditing you, you get when you're not at St. Hill, you see, you know, now and then sort of a thing, session a week maybe, if you're lucky, or something like that. Well, it'd still take you a couple of years to, to do this all the way, whereas, you're looking at in terms of running time and so forth, you're looking at about three months of auditing to a total clean OT. That's what you're looking at right now is about three months of, of hammer and tongs auditing to go on up the line to, to total OT.

When you get up to total OT, you find yourself still in this universe. Well, you're cause over matter, energy, space and time, that's absolutely true.

Perfect definition, you're cause over it, in this universe. And your causation is not anything absolute, don't you see, it's because you've still got, you've still got 8 Dynamics. And if you noticed that there are seven Dynamics flanking the 6th Dynamic. See? So Level VII in actual fact is, is, is an odd way to number it because you say it really, really it should be Level VIII if there are eight Dynamics in connection with it. It's very possibly true, but in actual fact, you'll find out that you're only really handling seven of them. You prove, I've got the other one squared away, but the rest of, it's just the MEST universe.

You've got a bank, don't you see, you've got a reactive bank. And what happens when you haven't got a reactive bank? Well, we've never assumed otherwise that that a person would be in the physical universe with no reactive bank. That's perfectly accurate, see? What happens then? His next bank, of course, IS the physical universe. That IS the next bank. The universe of trolley cars and buses and brick walls and Everest, what's that? Well, that's a bank. You could describe it as such and it is as such. I notice nobody gets out of it. I notice they leave and kick the bucket, and they're right back in the bank again.

Every once in a while, science fiction boys will worry about other universes and moving around in various universes, particularly after they've read Dianetics and Scientology textbooks. And, but factually, even Wells and so forth was running into, he, he never considered he would get outside the physical universe. It's only occasionally that some science fiction writer will mention going into another universe. And they speak then, that is sort of this universe, but there is a this universe with a time warp in it, you know, or a space warp, or it's "this universe with a ..." Well, they're off the string to the degree that, it's NOT, you don't go from this universe to another universe, see, you have to, you don't move into another universe because you've moved out of this universe.

You see? And it's a very hard situation to grasp, you see, you feel your brains creak when you're trying, trying to grasp the thing originally, which is what was happening to me in trying to cognite on this thing. What was this all about? Well, when you, well, you don't have to have a bank, you see, you put it in this category - you don't have to have a bank. You don't have to every time you, you have some thought that you shouldn't have or something of the sort that clobbers in the back of the neck with a somatic or, or something like this. You don't have to have a bank, you'd perfectly comfortable without one, and you can think much better than the bank can, I assure you, particularly when you finally find out to your horror what is IN the bank and what the basic motivation of Man is. Too incredible for words, it's all backwards to anything anybody would think, you see, "The thetan is basically good so he made a bad bank because everybody else was bad and then, if we ALL had this bad bank, then we wouldn't do all these bad things." Hey. Well, this bad bank proposition, well, a person would be much better off if he didn't have the bank and that's quite obvious, even on a short-term look. A fellow runs part of his bank out and he can now start functioning better, you know, he, he doesn't have asthma anymore and he can think and he doesn't get the jitters and start screaming just because a girl with nylon stockings walks through the room, you know, something like that.

So, he's getting along much better, he's much more effective and that sort of thing - no bank. Alright. That little section of the bank is gone, so he's more effective, you see? By extrapolation, if the whole bank's gone, he'd be terrifically effective. And true, he is, he never dreamed how effective he really is, see? Well now that's, that's perfectly observable, you see, because that's finite observation. Well, if you apply the same thoughts to the MEST universe, you've got it answered. Clearly, it's un-, you know, the hard thing is that, "What would you do if you didn't have a MEST universe?"

You know? Well, psychiatrists and psychologists today think the same thing about a bank, "What would you do if you weren't neurotic?" See? "What would I do if I weren't crazy?" Well, so you can get into that same state of mind about a reactive bank that everybody IS in about the physical universe., see, "What would I DO without it?" What do you do WITHOUT one? What the hell have you got one for? What, what you got to have a road for? You know? And you say, "Well, what are you, what are you talking about, what do you got to have a road for? You can walk on it, you can drive on it and you, it's a very useful road and it's a very nice road and it's a very nice thing to have a road." Yeah, it's a very nice thing to have a road and I don't really know why you have to have a road if all you have to do is have a road. You get the point? That seems to be much more interestingly direct, it seems to me you'd get into lots more interesting games in very peculiar ways if all you had to do to have a road was have a road. ROAD, you know? See a traffic cop running on your road, NO ROAD.

You talk about a random, life would become very, very, very interesting. A guy would have to be in complete apathy to want things as dull as having a universe all laid out, predictable all the time. Every time you look at your watch, five, five minutes from the last time you looked at your watch, it's five minutes later. Crazy business, you know? Well, it's like a fellah in a cage, it's like, I guess, animals get in zoos. "At five o'clock, the keeper is going to come and feed us and that's, we have to have that." So nice and certain. "All we have to do is sit here in this cage and at five o'clock, the keeper will feed us. And if we WEREN'T sitting in this cage, we wouldn't get fed at five o'clock." You see the logic? Well, that's actually the logic that a thetan uses to account for the MEST universe and so forth, and he's just security-happy, he's got to have security. He's in complete apathy about being able to do anything himself, so he, he's got to have all this total security and the least randomity drives him out of his mind. Don't you see?

Well, to give you an idea, what would happen if the sun started moving backwards? Without any phenomenon, without any geological cataclysm, see, but if just all of a sudden, you woke up one morning, the sun was over in the West and it was traveling to the East - or it got to noon and went into a spiral for a while. Do you realize what would happen out here in the streets? Can you envision the streets of London while that was going on? Boy, would the Catholic church make money! You can predict that, too. But now, that's, well, everybody'd go frantic. Well, why would they go so frantic? Well, because it's destroyed their un, their certainty and their predictability.

Well, why do they got to have this much predictability? Why shouldn't the sun move to ten o'clock and stay there till August? "Oh, Bill, Bill, you forgot to move the sun!" "Hey, that's your hat." "No it isn't. We changed hats last Tuesday." "We did not." "Yes, we did." "You forgot to fill up the ocean. Well, who's responsible for mocking up the ocean here this week?" "Oh, they don't need any ocean, we had to have a desert scene. The only place we could find for it was the middle of the Pacific Ocean." "What Pacific Ocean?" "Physical universe Pacific Ocean." "Oh, you want to look at the physical universe Pacific Ocean? Well, alright, go take a look at the physical universe Pacific Ocean." "I can't. I've run it out. I'm not crazy like that anymore." Then you say, "Well, what happened to it? If everybody else has got it mocked up, why, what happened to it?"

The truth of the matter is it never was there, it never IS there and it never WILL BE there. Just, everybody's got it there. So the end product of things look something along in that view, don't you see? You can, you can have it, you can have it, you can have it and you can go on seeing it and that sort of thing. And you can undoubtedly vary it or alter it to a considerable marked degree, but when you think of varying and altering, don't just think of the physical universe. If you're going to vary and alter MEST, why have you got to pick on the MEST of the physical universe to vary it and alter it. Vary and alter your own MEST. Joe and Bill have got a piece of MEST, so they vary it and alter it. I don't see why they have to vary and alter Gibraltar. They COULD vary and alter Gibraltar, you see, at the same time and it'd get varied and altered for other people, but it would get varied for people to the degree that they were aberrated by it, to the degree they were overwhelmed by the bank.

You wonder why 8-C works, well, oddly enough, 8-C of course is a cousin, not to Level VI, but is a cousin to Level VII. And you wonder why people suddenly have leaped out hospital beds on having read Dianetics, Evolution of a Science, or something of that sort. You were cheating out some little piece that they had in disarray at Level VII, NOT at Level VI. And then the reason you got gains on your subjective processes and so forth, is because you were doing things to Level VI. So you remember for years and years and years, we've had subjective and objective. Well, subjective - of course, Level VII is also subjective to the degree that it is your bank, don't you see, but you'll get over that because you, that, you have to do a weird little trick with logic to get that thing squared out.

In other words, the situation is simply that subjective processes, or think or figure processes or processes like, any of, practically any of your, your repetitive processes, ARC Straightwire, see, they were influencing Level VI and they were taking locks off Level VI. You following? They were straightening out the mental, purely mental masses. And so therefore, they were keying out bits of the reactive mind and that's what a subjective process was. And then, an OBjective process is a Level VII process, that familiarized and accustomed a person to his, the MEST universe bank, see, his, his OTHER bank. And that's why you would very often find somebody that you could run and run and run and run and run and they wouldn't have a single comm-lag on level, on 8-C. You know, they could just run and you say, "Now look at that wall, walk over to that wall, go on and touch that wall ..." The guy does it and does it and does it. When you finish up, he's no better. I know it's, it was seldom this happened but it did happen every once in a while. You'd get one PC out of about ten or fifteen in HGCs that you run them on 8-C and they ... And we explained it on the basis you couldn't develop a commlag so the process was to high for them. How ABSOLUTELY correct. We were trying to run them on a Level VII process. See? That, that was their, the harmonic, the lower harmonic of Level VII. We were making them touch walls, don't you see, and they were actually putting the universe back. You know, there are people around who had walls right up against their faces and all kinds of weird, because of course, nobody REALLY knows how the MEST universe looks to anybody else. You see? And they had people who had different universes, they've got them in, they've got them in insane asylums all the time and it's not necessarily something subjectively wrong with them at all. That's OBjectively wrong with them. It isn't because their mind is giving them a wrong world, don't you see, their mind isn't giving them anything - their mind as we would think of it or know it and that sort of thing, would be Level VI - there's nothing wrong with their mind. There is something wrong with their environment. They've just merely got an aberrated VII, see, it didn't have to be aberrated at VI at all.

See, this guy's got it fixed up so that all walls are 45 degree angles and he could even have it aberrated objectively to the point where he was dealing with some "when Knighthoods were in flower" timewarp, so dragons keep walking in through the front door, the dragons might walk in through the front door, they might even bite him, maybe he, or maybe not. You see, we describe it as DELUSION. But that, that says there's something wrong with his MIND, you see, in HERE, see, an introverted error. No, it's an EXTROverted error. See, it isn't "in here" that's wrong with him, it's THERE that's wrong with him, you see, although HE's influencing THAT, of course, and so forth. But dragons keep walking in that door, man, ohoooh. And you try to tell one of these fellows, "There's no bugs on you." The truth of the matter is, there is no bugs on the patient in the psychiatrist's view of Level VII. But in the patient's view of Level VII, there are bugs on the patient, so something has gone wrong with VII. So, if you can make the guy merely pay attention to what he is calling and mocking up the physical universe – locational processing, 8-C, where is the indicated object, such things as that - you find some remarkable things happen. You can also do this odd thing, you think you're running problems and you're not, you say, "Well let's, let's spot all the places where this fellow is having any trouble in his life, and let's just have him sort of indicate where they are. You're, you're NOT handling his Level VI difficulty with problems. What you're handling is, you're handling his Level VII difficulty with locations. See it's not, it's not the GPMs that have got him going, you follow me, it's, it's... See, he hasn't got, he hasn't got the Bide-a-Wee Biscuit Factory four or five miles over that way where it belongs, he's IN the Bide-a-Wee Biscuit Factory while YOU are trying to audit him. And probably, your voice sounds peculiar to him, too, because trying to audit across a distance of four or five miles, it's difficult.

You know children, you say get the child into the classroom. Well, what if some of those children are actually still outside playing? And not, not anybody thinks they're outside playing, you see they're, the, the road which they have the viewpoint of, they don't have to be out there playing, you got the idea, they are where they are but they are outside playing because that's where they are although they are sitting in front of you and you're talking to them. You get the idea. Well, they've got, in essence, and aberration on the VIIth. Because of great desire to be outside, they actually put outside where they ARE, but not really put it there, but REALLY put it there, don't you see, but they don't put where they ARE there because they don't want to BE there, don't you see, they're not putting up a 7th Dynamic. What the hell you going to do with them? They, they, you, you get read on the meter that they were outside playing, but that's, that's what they've got out there, but they really don't dare mock it up very boldly, you see, you're liable to see it, too. All kinds of, you see how it gets pretty weird when you start trying to pick your way through it in relative to, relation to. So, a child, we have said we had to get the child into the classroom before we could teach him, so therefore, locational processes or something like that, were very good.

Now, it was Level VI which ruined creative processing because creative processing really, although it touched VI slightly and would have alleviated VI slightly, creative processing in actual fact affected Level VII. It's the exercise by which he was actually putting up the physical universe. And that was old creative processing. Now, when you could get that working on somebody, it worked like a bomb. But what was wrong with it and why it got booby-trapped - the "Step 6 effect" we used to call it - what happened was, his bank would start getting more solid.

Well, he actually, because the bank GPMs is full of the word "create" strung from one end to the other, don't you see, his, his reactive mind would get in the road of his making the physical universe, you see, and you couldn't run the process because HE was addressing it at Level VI and it wouldn't work unless it were addressed at Level VII.

Don't you see? So, Level VI booby-traps Level VII and keeps it from operating. So therefore, creative processing... I've had, I've had auditors come, "Why did you ever go off there, I had wonderful results with it," you know, "Oh, this and that and the other thing and so forth." Well, all he had to see was one guy go green when his bank started to get totally solid to say, "Well, if that happened one PC out of a hundred, that would be too many times, so therefore, it's a very dangerous process, the devil with it!" Don't you see? And at the time it was released, I hadn't run into that hundredth guy, don't you see, although I had enough cases to make it look perfectly all right, ran all right on me and ran all right on anybody I audited, and then all of a sudden, started colliding with the person it DIDN'T run all right on. He was about one out of a hundred or something like that, you see, so we found this stray. So right away, why, we threw it away and didn't use it any more and so forth, but it will make a Clear. Well, one of the reasons it'll make a Clear is because it moves so it sort of keys out VI and puts a person more solidly in VII, and he finds himself in a somewhat apparently Clear state in the physical universe, yes, the APPARENCY because what you've done is really straighten out the physical universe for him and it wasn't straightening out his mind at all. You were straightening out his view of the physical universe is what was being straightened out. It was NOT, then, a mental exercise, it was a full straight forward THETAN exercise which corrected the out-of-controlness of his making the physical universe. See, this was so badly out of control and so aberrated and so far adrift, so messed up, that he could no longer mock himself up a good physical universe.

The walls came in on him, you know? And so, you give his some practice in mocking things up and where it worked, it was impinging on the fact that he was moving the physical universe, getting rid of that automaticity to the degree that it would stabilize into his basic automaticity of making it, see, and you get rid of just his, the aberrated nature, the aberrated, the degree that he was aberrated on the subject of being aberrated. You, you follow that? In other words, he's already aberrated so that he was obsessively making a physical universe and then this had inverted. That word we use occasionally, which means that THAT aberration had become, in its turn, aberrated. You follow? So, he no longer, he no longer can do a clean job of this. Then, when you gave him a little practice in mocking things up or a LOT of practice in mocking things up, you take the aberration off the basic aberration. The basic aberration, therefore, stayed the way it was and he felt fine. See, you've taken... He's still crazy, but now he was HAPPY to be crazy. Well, that's a good comparison. The guy was unhappy about being crazy and with a little exercise of creativeness, why, he got happy about being crazy. But everything was better, yeah, that's right, it was better.

I think there was even a movie on it one time called "Harvey." Harvey, stage play, a guy saw a rabbit all the time. He had a very cheerful rabbit around with him all the time, and the doctor said he would get unhappy and mean if you took his rabbit away from him and they took his, they took his rabbit away from him and he became very unhappy. Happy-crazy and unhappy-crazy.

Anyhow, [Gap in tape. Might be - Anyhow, they took the pc's home universe away from him and he became unhappy-crazy]

Well, when I got that, then was able to go back and do some 0 to IV with great accuracy and knock out a lot of things and so forth. Well now, having come to grips here with VII and seen that it's there, you don't even have to have a release point, see, a guy can see it, figure out what's there. I've got to get, I've got to finish VI before I can tackle VII and that's very hard to do, by the way. And I sit down solo auditing feeling, "Why wait to go on VII, why don't I get rid of all those icepicks?" I don't know, well, we got, all of a sudden, I get HORRIBLE somatics, don't you say, and WAAAAH and vooo. Talk about trying to audit yourself over you're head, you know, it's very intriguing, so I have to suppress it. That isn't so good either, so I run the suppression off and get on with VI. (he laughs) The net gain here has been to get another look and realize that there were, all the time, these two approaches to the bank, the subjective and the objective, the subjective process, the objective process. There were, there were two things you could do with the bank just like there are two things, significance and mass, those are the two things you address. Now, you can address those things in two ways, which is kind of weird, significance and mass, but you can handle them SUBjectively and you can handle them OBjectively. So, you get the significance and mass subjective, and the significance and the mass OBjective.

You say, "That is a door." Well, that is the significance and mass objective. You ask some little kid, "What's in the room?" and they will tell you there's a door and there's a ceiling and there's a floor and so forth.
Well, that's the mass and the significance, that's an objective process. Well, what it's actually treating is the penchant the thetan has to put in the physical universe out there, see, he's working on... Actually, I keep saying physical universe because mine keyed in and so forth. There's all eight Dynamics out there, not just the 6th. And, he's, well, when he sees flowers, don't you see, why, he's into the 5th and, and he's, but that's out there, and it's got a significance and a mass, you see, it's got a name, a form and an apparent purpose, a relationship to the physical universe let's it's, or two other flowers or two gardeners or something like that, so that's the significance. And then there is the mass of the flower and of course, to have mass, you've got to have some space around it to separate the mass, but that's there, that is it. It isn't because something is wrong in here that makes that it, don't you see, any wrongness is right over there where it's it.

See, the guy, but there is a bank in here that gives you another set of values of the wildest and craziest sorts and directions and so forth, but that has to do with behavior of specific significance and mass that has to do with the behavior and attitude. A person's behavior and attitude is what is regulated on the type of subjective process, and his observation and, well, there's ability, and behavior and attitude as part of ability too, but his perceivability as perception in the by and large, and whether or not he's got solid walls, and whether or not he can walk out of houses, you see this, those things depend on that other zone of aberration, see, which is the OBJECTIVE zone of aberration.

And if this guy can't walk out of houses, it isn't because something is in his mind saying, "I can't walk out of houses."

You follow that? It, it isn't something in the bank that says, "I can't walk out of houses" or "trouble is out there, HOUSE." See, it's nowhere else than where it is, in other words, is what I'm trying to say to you. The trouble with this fellah, he says, "I could never leave the house," well then, don't audit him on a subjective process.

Oddly enough, you'll run into GPMs that'll account for it. There's a whole series of six that account for getting stuck in houses. After you've run, after you've run these however, why, you find out that you still aren't as happy about going out and dashing around outside of houses as you'd like to be. And that's because, although there's a, there's a behavior, an attitude relationship to houses, there's also HOUSES. And actually, he's lost the ability to mock up the outside of a house, over there. See, he no longer makes the outside of a house OVER THERE. He makes the inside of the house AROUND HERE, so he can't leave a house. Do you follow? So, if you're a very clever auditor, you could add all this up in this way. Well, do we audit this PC subjectively or objectively, is he crazy objectively, is he crazy subjectively? A fellow had poltergeists, you would never dream, you know, objects, and he goes skidding around and objects fly around the room where he is. We'd never dream now, what we know now, you see, and audit him on a subjective process. You audit him on an objective process. Well, what is an objective process? Well, there are TONS of them, there were tons of them.

A crossroads, by the way, is because it's so thoroughly into Level VI and the reactive bank, is have. So havingness ran Level VI and Level VII simultaneously. It ran "out there" and "in there" too, and therefore, it's very workable on most people and a little bit steep for some, and some people it doesn't work on at all. And then you have to have all the special brands of havingness to try to get around this.

Well, they're just not capable of, they're not capable of auditing two levels simultaneously, they're just not clever, it's too much for them, so just don't run it. That's easy. Run a pure objective or a pure subjective to straighten them out when you get your can squeeze going wrong. Can't get a can squeeze, well, you could probably correct the can squeeze subjectively or objectively, compared to whether the PC was aberrated on the subject of the physical universe because of attitude and behavior or aberrated on the subject of the, of the universe around him because he was, had an aberrated physical universe around him. You get the idea? Is his attitude toward the universe wrong, or has he got a wrong universe? Now, I think I've said it a little more comprehensive.

You understand, in talking to you about these things, I haven't actually had a chance to express them at all, I haven't written them up, these are your sole notes on all of this. Oh well, that's not true, there's about eight pages of reports on the subject, but it, it doesn't cover what I'm telling you, it just recovers the exact, precise, crisp findings. In other words, you, it gives you an insight, if you KNOW this then this gives you this kind of an insight. PC's can squeeze is down. Well, it gives you the choice, then, of whether you get his can squeeze up by running off the locks of the session, which has been an introverted type session, see, and that would get his can squeeze up providing his can squeeze was down because of a subjective reason, a Level VI reason, a bank reason, a GPM reason. See? Suppress Prepchecking is totally subjective. Of course, you could prepcheck an exterior object, but it would have to be the object that is with you right this minute. You'd have to give the guy, "Be typewriter," or A typewriter, and say, "Now, suppress that typewriter." You wouldn't be able to say, "Recall a time you have suppressed that typewriter," don't you see, you'd have to say, "Suppress the typewriter. Now unsuppress it. Suppress it. Unsuppress it." All of a sudden, the typewriter would do something. "Did you move the roller of the typewriter again?" You couldn't say get the IDEA of supressing the typewriter, don't you see, you just have to exercise, this is very direct, you have to exercise the PC in relationship to the object and you've got a, you've got an objective process. I don't care how you do it.

You do this with e-meters all the time. Did you ever have something funny happen while you were doing reach and withdraw from an e-meter? Well of course, you're not very aberrated on the subject of an e-meter. But you get something around that would be really aberrative, don't you see? I know, get a fire, burn a fire, get a fire burning, little wood fire or something like that, and sit a PC down in front of it and exercise him on the subject of this fire. You say, "Reach the fire, withdraw from the..." "WHAT?" "Mm-mm, just gonna run this little process, reach the fire, withdraw from the.." "(mumble) The hell with you!" "No now, come on now, well, how could we phrase this so that it's runnable?" "Well, you've given me a lose now and I wouldn't be able to run it at all." "Alright. Well, we'll start in on this thing on a gradiment, gradient. Alright." Then, you get smart, don't you see, if you really know he's putting the physical universe there for himself and that that is another bank, now you can get very smart. And you say, "Alright. Heat up the fire. Good. Cool off the fire. Good. Heat up the fire. Good." He'll say, "How am I supposed to do THAT?" "Well, just DO it." "Well, I can get the idea of.." "No no no no no, just, just you know, go nrrr-rrr-rrrrr-rr, heat, and nrrr-rrr-rrrrr-rr, cold, and nrrr-rrr-rrrrr- rr, that's the way you're supposed to do that." "Alright. If you say so."

Now this is, this hasn't been done, don't you see, I've just given you, straight off the cuff, these are theoretical abstractions as that might occur. You see?

And so, he does this for a while and he so he goes ooooo-ssn-mmmmm-mmmmmm and you know his fire is starting to flicker. And all of a sudden, HE notices the fire, too. And you say, alright, well let's, it, 'cause it did get a bit flat, why... This, by the way, would probably register on the e-meter too, because, you know, it's the physical universe but it would probably be the e-meter registering back at the PC, don't you see, not the e-meter registering to the bank, or there'd be something crazy going on. I don't know exactly WHAT would go on. I know the e-meter will register on the physical universe. The PC's reaction to the physical universe causes a registry on the e-meter as well as the bank reaction, apparently.

Now, you're next, you're next action, you see, of, is to tell this fellow, "Alright. Now, reach toward the fire." "Well, it's gotten brighter." After a little while, you say what's your, this is theoretical, "What are you telling me to do that for? What do you mean?

Why are you saying toward? Why don't aren't you saying reach the fire, withdraw from the fire, what's the matter? You changing the process on me? You squirrel or something?" And you say, "Alright. Reach the fire. Withdraw from the fire." It's totally theoretical. You don't say put your had into the fire and take your hand away from the fire. But, you very possibly, if this was exercised, it would be very possible if the fellow was up at, up at, he'd gone through VI and was in VII, this would be a pipe, but I'm talking about a fellow that's still got the human characteristics. And he'd be reaching into the fire and withdrawing from the fire and reaching into the fire and withdrawing. If you got curious, say, "How can you do that?" "Well," he'd say, "I never reach into a hot fire, man, I reach into a cold one." ((laughter)) Now, just exactly what would happen if you put a thermometer in that fire, I wouldn't be prepared to tell you. I don't know if it'd only be cold for him, don't you see, or if it'd be cold for everybody. That's the point. These are little points of interesting speculation which, in due course, one will get adequate subjective reality on this. Subjective reality is right over the hill, it's very close, too.

But I myself have seen lamps move and have seen things happen in various types of process that I never really competently understood before. I now know what it's all about. I mean, I was doing at the time these things happened, an objective process. And of course, spatial relationships of things change when you do it. I've often, I every now and then would be auditing a PC and he'd find the distance to the wall has shifted. This is almost standard of are they getting good reaction out of an objective process. By getting a good reaction out of it, I mean, are they getting any improvement out of it, they going anyplace with this effective process? Well very often, they will make some remark like this but it's something mild and you wouldn't, you really wouldn't be too alert because it sounds very mild when they say it. "Well, the distance to the wall, the distance to the wall's good and the room has gotten larger," and so forth. And you've heard PCs say that and you've said to yourself, "Well alright, it just seems to him he's got an idea of this whole thing." And it never occurred to you the room had gotten larger, you know, the room was not, as far as he was concerned, two feet by three feet. The room is now eight feet by ten feet. Now, you could aberrate it in the other way around and get the room to get too large, and something might happen there.

But this, when you're going up through the levels, they are not, the processes in them, this was another datum I needed in order to make a final adjustment of any processes in there, although I consider them pretty final now at lower levels, but probably each one should have a little bit and a piece of an objective and a subjective. You see? We used to do this all the time, where everything was either, we had an objective and we had a subjective process for various things. We used to look out and look in. Now, this find three spots in your body, three spots in the room, is oddly enough an objective process, one hundred percent, because of course, the mind, the reactive bank, is not in the body. Just because you're looking into the body is no reason why you're inspecting the reactive bank. The reactive bank is a thing, it's got sort of mushy looking electronic masses and it's got pictures and locks and other things associated with this, it is a THING. Well, the physical universe and the remaining dynamics, of course, are themselves a THING. And that's what we mean when we say our universe and the other fellow's universe and everybody's universe, there were three universes, if you can remember rightly. Well, that apparently is very true, there are apparently three universes, but we were speaking of the reactive bank as meaning one of those universes where, as a matter of fact, that's a little bit of a curve in the line. It turns out that there was HIS universe, you know, HIS brick walls, and we're not sure right now whether or not they're his brick walls and everybody's brick walls or ONLY his brick walls, or exactly what's the status of these brick walls, because we're right up a bunch, right up against the ability to disintegrate matter, all these various phenomena that... A yogi has been known as a good yogi if he could, you know, something or other, if he could levitate, you know, you've heard all these tricks and nonsense pieces and that sort of thing. Kid game stuff. This, this is a, this is, this is the level you're looking at. You see?

Now, exactly the extent and dimension and capability and if you do it, if it does it for everybody, and if we, if we blow up the rock of Gibraltar, is it also blown up for Spain or is it only blown up for England? A lot of interesting questions get asked there. And we can't, of course, at this instant give a FINAL absolute exclamatory point answer, what is the condition of this stuff, and so forth. All the remaining Dynamics ask a question like what is a plant? Is a plant part of another thetan? Is it somebody who is keeping his eye on something or other which keeps it growing? You know, these are, these are all these very little interesting bric-a-brac type of questions that knock around in anybody's head. You're looking over this situation and, well, "I. What do I mean by I?" you see, and various questions. Well, they're your, your 7th Dynamic aspect and the bank as we see it is really not part of that. They're quite distinct.

There's an error in, a very small error, I like to call these things to your attention, there's an error in the early materials on Level VI that says you make, this has been consistently stated and it's now found to be incorrect, the bank is responsible for the physical universe. That is felonious statement. The bank is responsible for the physical universe. No, the thetan is responsible for the physical universe. The thetan is responsible for the physical universe and not via the reactive bank. Because he has walked up a GPM that has time in it is not then the reason why he had time.

Do you follow that? Well, it doesn't occur at Level VI, I had two levels together there. That occurs at Level VII and is a direct action, and the aberration itself IS time and not a GPM ABOUT time. You follow that? That's a very subtle difference, nevertheless the other is a little bit too broad a generality and that, that have to be corrected to that degree. But the aberration is time, the aberration is not having a GPM that gives you time.

See? See? And then because you've got a GPM that gives you mud that makes mud aberrative when you fall into it, see, the aberration is mud.

Now, there is a state of mind and a set of agreements at Level VII which is NOT the GPM bank, and that state of mind keeps one fixed into the belief and keeps one, that there is a physical universe, and keeps one fixed also into the belief that everybody has one bank and one universe in common. That is the fixed belief. It looks like a first cousin to a GPM, but it's not GPM but it looks like a first cousin to it. And that is what is at Level VII.

It's, it's the, the kinks in the thetan that bring about his belief in the oneness of everything and that kind of thing.

So anyhow, it's all very fascinating and you should distinguish between an objective, then, and a subjective process. And at any lower level, you could actually get clever enough to choose which one to run on the PC on the basis of what you've observed in the PC. This PC's car is a wreck. Well, we used to say if you straightened out various things, his car would be less of a wreck. Well, there's a more direct way you could do that. His approach to the world called car, see, is a 7th Dynamic thing and therefore if you did an objective process, it would straighten out faster, you don't have to worry about the think, you don't even have to worry about his, you see, the physical universe is not an experiential line and Level VII doesn't include the experiential line. You acknowledge the scape [stray?] engrams and experience and, and that sort of thing, they're not there, the experience You see, one of the things you're stepping out of when you go from Level VI to Level VII, is you step totally out of the aberration because of past experience. That's gone, there isn't any. The aberration doesn't stay there because you've had the past experience. The past might be there but the aberration won't be there. You understand? So the basis of the whole idea, I know this is strange to you, you'd have, there'd no longer be a basic-basic to anything, don't you see, or anything like that because there wouldn't be a basic experience you have to trace forward like the first time you made any MEST.

That would not be the thing, actually the fact that you had made MEST at some prior moment and so forth, would have no bearing your having MEST now. Do you follow?

Well, the whole build up and the compounded nature of aberration vanishes at Level VI. You're no longer dealing with that at Level VII. Experience now will mean nothing. So you were in a train wreck yesterday? So what. It doesn't influence your condition today because you were in a train wreck yesterday. Do you follow that? You're not aberrated because your mother was mean to you anymore, don't you see, the whole aspect of that. As a matter of fact, at that point it appears to be that I would predict that it would be rather hard to grasp how you could figure it out so that you could now be aberrated because THEN had had something happen to you. See? You can get that as the primary aberration that a person is facing all the time because of Level VI. I am the way I am because we, they dropped an atom bomb on my foot one day. See? Of course, that sounds perfectly logical to a human, but it would sound very illogical at Level VI. You're in bad shape because something happenED? Why? Brother, how you connect them things up like that?

You crazy or something? You say you feel tired because you didn't have any sleep last night. Figure this out. You feel tired because you didn't have any sleep last night. Last night, oh, I get it. When do you feel tired? Oh, you feel tired now. Oh, I don't understand that, I can understand how you could feel tired last night. You know, it's last night and you're feeling tired. OK. That's a good game. You're, you're, as we talk, you're last night feeling tired. Yeah, that makes sense. OK. I got that so it's sense to me. I don't know why you're doing it. Flexercising or something?

Of course, it's up to you. You say that that isn't what you're doing, you feel tired NOW because you were up LATE LAST NIGHT. Hmmmm. How the hell are you doing that? Let's see. Well, you must be living in broadened time, is that what it is? Quite a game here, broadened time. Boy, you're going to get confused, if you do that. I wouldn't do that, if I were you.

And actually, from a rather sane viewpoint, that is more or less how it would look from Level VII when you try to make sense of what is humanoid obviousness, it doesn't make sense anymore. And you might, maybe you may run across some materials from lord knows how long ago, you might have been there at the time, but during the period when I used to tell you, you couldn't be right and be human? Impossible to be right and be human. And that's absolutely true. It becomes incredible from a viewpoint of that upper level.

You couldn't be. If you were right to that degree, you would be at the upper level and you wouldn't be human. But to the amount of error that human obviousness looks like from these points of view, it's, it's just a brain-cracker, absolute brain-cracker. I can, I can bend my own wits around and see how it would look, you see, it'd look silly.

I really had a ball when I was going down the line adding this up, bangity bangity bangity bangity bang, and I was looking right straight at it, you know, and I was trying to keep my hair from standing on end and a few things like that, and just doing a competent job of observer, don't you see, which you have to. You can't go off and get a lot of case run while you're doing this. What ruins a lot of people in research is they get case advances. They don't maintain an objective viewpoint. They maintain an aberrated or subjective viewpoint which they don't need. And it was, it was quite interesting, I could see which way that was going and boy, you know, I had to drag myself away from that session with the crook on the neck or I would have gone right back and started running this stuff out and I'd probably cut my head off and had the ship sunk in the middle of the high seas, and lord knows what all would have happened. But I had to lay it aside quietly and come home like a good boy. The "Now, I'll have at it. No no, I'm going to be a very good boy, I'm going to go ahead and finish the plot of, of the GPM because I've been taught by experience it isn't very likely to be turned out very accurately in a long period of time, so I better go ahead and finish that total plot up and then run them all like a good boy and, and.."

It's, a lot of it's done right now, I've got a stack of cards about that high. And then go on back on up to Level VII in an orderly progress. In other words, I will do exactly what I am advising everybody to do in general. ((laughter)) So, it's a matter of record here that Ron has for once taken his own advice. In other words, do as I do as well as I say.

So anyhow, that's about the extent of it. It shows that there's a, we're approaching, we're approaching, just to be unemotional about it and so forth, the point of all of the conundrums and all of this sort of thing, and they become very objectively shaken out, you don't have to be informed of them particularly, they just shake out. You, you get uncrazy on the subject of them and that's a very good thing. But it doesn't mean that you're not interested in participating and so forth, you can get more excited and, you know, more, more pleasure out of existence because it isn't kicking you in the head. And yet, I don't know, I've probably got 9/10ths of the bank in place and ALL of the physical universe sitting there staring at me and when I walk out of that door, I'm going to have to take hold of the knob.

So thank you very much.

[end of lecture]
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original LECTIONS, TAPES»