BOARD TECHNICAL BULLETIN
11 NOVEMBER 1977
REISSUED 10 DECEMBER 1977
Remimeo
PTS/SP Detection Routing
and Handling Course
Snr Cl IV

HANDLING PTS SITUATIONS

The majority of the Technology on how to handle PTSes is already covered in the PTS and SP Detection, Routing and Handling Course. The following LRH tips on handling PTS Type A situations have been excerpted from an LRH lecture as additional data for your use.
“I coached a pc one time as to how to talk to his parents. I coached him very, very care-fully. This is a sort of an MAA job, not a C/S job. I made him repeat everything after me, very carefully. ‘And when your mother says to you so and so and so and so what are you going to say?’ It was just good roads and good weather. I forced on him at pain of being squashed, to follow this exact patter with his parents. ‘Hello Mama, how are you? How’s Papa?’ etc., simply good roads and good weather. And she says ‘Yeow yeow yeow yeow yeow yeow’ and you ‘...wha wha wha wha wha’. Why just say ‘well alright, alright’, and don’t answer back and don’t engage in any argument of any kind whatsoever. Give it an acknowledgement. I told him ‘You are calling them up just because you’re passing through and you were interested in how they are, and that is your whole story.’ And he did, and that was the end of the whole situa-tion. The pc came back to battery. Relationships with the parents went totally normal. In other words, he was keeping it going by his worry, his upset, his letters, trying to answer their ques-tions, his conversation with them. Whereas I cut it all into just the pattern of something on the order of about a Tone 3.5 straight across the boards. That was the end of the PTS condition.
“A PTS condition also has outside handling steps. But you as an auditor, or you as a C/S are possibly limited by the fact that you don’t have an MAA, or you do not have some-body who is sufficiently skilled in order to do this job for you, and it winds up blowing every-body’s head off. In such an instance, just get hold of the guy, coach him in exactly what he’s going to say. ‘Oh but no she’d never listen, she won’t. She hasn’t talked to me for seven years. She won’t talk to me in any way shape or form.’ ‘Well alright, alright, alright, that’s fine, good.’ Then you get a little bit inventive and you say ‘Well, when is her birthday? ‘, or some-thing like that, and the pc says ‘Well as a matter of fact, it was a month or two ago,’ and you say ‘Well alright, why don’t you send her a birthday card, Remember to tell her it’s a belated day card, and that you remembered her birthday and always had kind thoughts of her?’ Now the incoming comm may blow his head off, and you just cool him off. Don’t engage in any corner of this. This is not the game you’re playing. You simply acknowledge any nice part that you can find. ‘Papa went hunting, and you’re a dirty dog, and I’ve never seen the like of you, and you’re an ungrateful brat and so on, and why don’t you be like your Great Uncle Oscar who is now doing time in Sing Sing and will be executed next week?’ And so forth, and you say ‘I hope Daddy had a fine hunting trip.’ It’s the only part of it you answer. You coach him into a two-way comm that is well above 2.0 on the tone scale. That mostly consists of acknowl-edgments and mild interest in what’s going on. You will find out these conditions will evapo-rate, if you can prevent the backflash from being responded to by the PTS person. In other words there are ways to handle this in real life.
“You will find a great many people who are ‘PTS’, are antagonizing the people. They’re antagonizing them beyond belief, and they’re telling them what’s wrong with them, and they’re telling them this and they’re telling them that and so on, and the person eventually gets very resentful. Well even that can be patched up. You are not doing anything at the other end of the line. You cool off the PT scene sufficiently, one way or the other, so that the person can sit in the auditing chair.” LRH (Compiled from LRH Taped Lecture 7511C20)

Julie Gillespie A/CS-4
Approved by LRH Pers Comm
Authorized by AVU
for the
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS of the CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY

BDCS:AH:KU:JG:pat
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»