Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 29 SEPTEMBER 1965
Remimeo
Franchise
Students
BPI Issue II

All Levels

THE CONTINUING OVERT ACT

Pity the poor fellow who commits daily harmful acts.
He’ll never make it.
A criminal pilfering the cash box once a week has himself stopped cold as far as case gains are concerned.
In 1954 I counted some noses. I checked up on 21 cases who had never had any gains since 1950. 17 turned out to be criminals! The other 4 were beyond the reach of investigation.
That gave me my first clue.
For some years then, I watched for no-gain cases and carefully followed up those that I could. They had major or minor criminal backgrounds.
This gave the 1959 breakthrough on the meter checks (Sec Checking).
Following it further since 1959 I have finally amassed enough histories to state:
THE PERSON WHO IS NOT GETTING CASE GAINS IS COMMITTING CONTINUING OVERTS.
While this sounds like a very good ”out” for us, we assume that the auditor at least tried something sensible.
Today – the running of a pc by grades is a saving grace for merely ”tough cases”. Direc-tors of Processing are doing well with the modern graded process approach, level by level, and the D of P Washington has just told me they were cracking cases with the lowest grade pro-cesses DC had never been able to handle well before.
So, given processing by Grades (the best case approach we’ve ever had), we crack the rough ones.
But will that be all cases?
There’s still one. The case who continually commits overts before, during and after pro-cessing.
He won’t make it.
One thing helps this, however.
You have seen the Ethics Codes appear.
By putting a bit of control in the Scientology environment we have enough threat to re-strain dramatization.
The phenomena is this: The reactive bank can exert stress on the pc if it is not obeyed. Discipline must exert just a shade more stress against dramatization than the bank does. This checks the performance of the continual overt long enough to let processing bite.
Not everyone is a continuous overt committer by a thousand to one. But this phenome-non is not confined to the no-gain case.
The slow gain case is also committing overts the auditor doesn’t see.
Therefore a little discipline in the environment speeds the slow gain case, the one we’re more interested in.
The no-gain case, frankly, is one I am not panting to solve. If a fellow wants to sell his next hundred trillion for the sake of the broken toy he stole, I’m afraid I can’t be bothered. I have no contract with any Big Thetan to save the world complete.
It is enough for me to know:
1. Where bottom is, and
2. How to help speed slow gain cases.
Bottom is the chap who eats your lunch apple and says the children did it. Bottom is the fellow who sows the environment with secret suppressive acts and vicious generalities.
The slow gain case responds to a bit of ”keep your nose clean, please, while I apply the thetan-booster.”
The fast gain case does his job and doesn’t give a hoot about threatened discipline if it’s fair. And the fast gain case helps out and the fast gain case can be helped by a more orderly environment. The good worker works more happily when bad workers see the pitfalls and de-sist from distracting him.
So we all win.
The no-gain case? Well, he sure doesn’t deserve any gain. One pc in a thousand. And he yaps and groans and says ”Prove it works” and blames us and raises hell. He makes us think we fail.
Look down in our Sthil files. There are actually thousands upon thousands of Scientol-ogists there who each one comment on how wonderful it is and how good they feel. There are a few dozen or so who howl they haven’t been helped! What a ratio! Yet I believe some on staff think we have a lot of dissatisfied people. These no-gain characters strew so much entheta around that we think we fail. Look in the Saint Hill files sometime! Those many thousands of reports continue to pour in from around the world with hurrah! Only the few dozen groan.
But long ago I closed my book on the no-gain case. Each of those few dozen no-gains tell frightening lies to little children, pour ink on shoes, say how abused they are while tearing the guts out of those unlucky enough to be around them. They are suppressive persons, every one. I know. I’ve seen them all the way down to the little clinker they call their soul. And I don’t like what I saw.
The people who come to you with wild discreditable rumours, who seek to tear people’s attention off Scientology, who chew up orgs, are suppressive persons.
Well, give them a good rock and let them suppress it!
I can’t end this HCO B without a confession. I know how to cure them rather easily.
Maybe I’ll never let it be done.
For had they had their way we would have lost our chance. It’s too near to think about.
After all, we have to earn our freedom. I don’t care much for those who didn’t help.
The rest of us had to sweat a lot harder than was necessary to make it come true.

LRH:ml.rd L. RON HUBBARD
Professional auditing in any place on the planet http://timecops.net/english.html http://0-48.ru https://www.facebook.com/Galactic_Patro ... 206965424/ Auditor class X, skype: timecops
Ответить

Вернуться в «L Ron Hubbard original HCO BULLETINS, POLISIES»